- Why this privacy statement?
- Legal grounds
- Reasons for which personal data are processed
- Storage periods
- Newsletters and marketinge-mails
- Facebook pixel
- Google Analytics
- Referral to other websites
- Sharing of personal data with other parties
- Automatic decision making
- Your privacy rights
Here you will find the privacy statement of Do Fashion. Do Fashion is located in 's-Hertogenbosch at Koninginnelaan 15 (5211 WD) and is registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under 80904475. We can be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at +31 (0) 6 41 03 63 88.
In this privacy statement, we explain how we handle your personal data. Amongst other things, we explain why we collect your data, what the legal basis for this is and what rights you have.
We may amend our privacy statement from time to time. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly. The current privacy statement was last updated on 22-06-2021.02. RIGHTS
The following legal grounds underlie the processing of your data:
- Consent of the person/visitor for the processing of their personal data;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement;
- Processing is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations that rest on Do Fashion;
- Processing is necessary in connection with the legitimate interest of Do Fashion. The legitimate interest is understood to mean: to inform existing customers after a purchase about similar, own products or services.
The data subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent before the withdrawal thereof.
03. REASONS FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
We process your data for the purposes set out below:
- In order to execute the agreement with you, we collect the following data via the (contact) form: contact details. If you place an order, we collect the following data: contact details and name and address details. We also collect the following data when you visit our website: location data and IP address. Finally, our cookies also collect some information. For more information about the cookies, please consult the cookie statement.
- If you give us permission, we use your contact details to send you a newsletter/interesting offers by e-mail.
- Your personal data is used for: being able to carry out our work, being able to send orders, invoicing and administration, being able to send a newsletter on request and on a regular basis, being able to place a reaction on our website, being able to deal with complaints, keeping you informed about any changes in our services and being able to keep track of how visitors use our website (a.o. Cookies).
We do not keep personal data longer than necessary for the purposes described above. The retention period of personal data depends on the purposes described above. The personal data stored due to our legal obligations are stored for a period of 7 (say: seven) years. The other personal data will be stored as long as you are a registered customer with us. You are a registered customer as long as you have an account. If you no longer wish to be a registered customer, you can cancel your account via your own login. After this the corresponding data will be removed. Your email address will be stored as long as you wish to subscribe to our newsletter.05. NEWSLETTERS AND MARKETING EMAILS
You can sign up to receive interesting offers and/or our newsletter using a link on the website. This link will send you to the relevant page where you can fill in all the necessary details for receiving the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from these mailings at any time. Your personal data will be stored in any case as long as you wish to receive the relevant newsletters.
Through our website, a cookie is placed by the US company Facebook, as part of the Facebook Pixel service. We have concluded a processing agreement with Facebook. We use this service to track and get reports about how our visitors use the website. This enables us to show you targeted ads on Facebook. Hereby a user profile is built up during your visit to our website. Facebook can provide this information to third parties if Facebook is legally required to do so, or to the extent that third parties process the information on Facebook's behalf.
Google uses this information to track how our website is used, to provide us with reports about the Website and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the Analytics information obtained for other Google services.09. REFERENCE TO OTHER WEBSITES
This privacy statement applies only to our website.
Our website may contain links to other websites that we do not control and/or do not own. If clicking on this link has taken you to another website, the privacy statement of that website applies. We have no liability or responsibility for that website or its privacy statement. We therefore advise you to read their privacy statement carefully before visiting their website.
10. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHER PARTIES
Your personal data will also be processed by companies that we engage to execute the agreement, or companies that perform work for us in some other way. The law calls these companies 'processors'. The processors act under our responsibility and may not use your personal data for their own purposes. They are also not allowed to perform their own processing on your personal data. You can think of the following processors:
- The web hosting company that manages and provides the website;
- Email service provider;
- Logistics partners;
Also, your personal data will be shared with third parties if we are required by law or court order to transfer your personal data to competent authorities.
11. AUTOMATIC DECISION-MAKING
We do not use automated decision making or profiling. This is not necessary for our services.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful processing. Our website has an SSL certificate, so the data is sent over a secure connection.
Your personal data are stored on a server outside the Netherlands, namely in the United States.
Based on the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights. You have the right to access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data. Under certain circumstances you also have the right to data portability and the right to object. On the website of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data you can find more information about when it is possible to exercise one or more of these rights.
If you create an account on our website, you can view and change the data you have provided.
If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, or if you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone on +31 (0) 6 31 03 63 88.
Apart from the above rights, you always have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.